Check (with condensed milk)
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 can (397 g) condensed milk
- 100 g candied cranberries
- 150 g candied papaya
- 175 g flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 40 g grated coconut
- orange juice
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Check (with condensed milk):
Mix all the ingredients well and pour into the cake pan.
Put it in the preheated oven and bake until it passes the toothpick test.
It is preferable to use unsweetened candied fruits, mine have been sweetened and a very sweet cake has come out (considering that condensed milk is also sweetened).
You can also use raisins.
Check with apples and condensed milk!
A simple recipe - a great result! Be sure to prepare this delicacy!
-10 g of vanilla sugar or a vial of vanilla essence
The ingredients indicated above are sufficient for the preparation of a cake with a diameter of 20-22 cm.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash and dry the apples. Cut them in half and remove the stalks. Then cut them into thin slices.
2.Put the apple slices in a deep bowl. Add the starch and mix well to spread on all the apples.
3. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
4. Beat the egg whites with the mixer until they become frothy, adding a pinch of salt to them. Then gradually incorporate the sugar into them and continue to mix them until persistent peaks appear.
5.Add the vanilla essence / vanilla sugar. Then, stirring constantly, gradually incorporate (one by one) the yolks into the egg white foam.
6. Gradually add the melted and cooled butter to the egg mixture, pouring it into a thin stream and stirring constantly with the mixer.
7. Proceed similarly to condensed milk (as in point 6).
8. Add the sifted flour together with the baking powder. Using the mixer turned on at low speed, mix the dough until smooth. It must be quite dense.
9. Spread a third of the apples on the bottom of the tray, lining it with baking paper beforehand.
10. Cover the apple layer with half of the dough.
11. Add another layer of 1/3 of the apples and cover it with the rest of the dough, spreading it as evenly as possible.
12. Arrange the remaining apples on the surface of the cake.
13.Insert the tray in the preheated oven to 170 ° C (bottom-up program) and bake the cake for 60 minutes. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test.
14. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then take it out of it and wait until it cools completely.
Quick milk cake recipe!
This cake is very tasty, porous and fluffy. It is very simple to prepare: you have mixed the ingredients, poured the dough into the mold and put it in the oven.
-1 teaspoon of baking powder.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix the eggs and sugar with the mixer for 1-2 minutes, until the composition becomes whitish. You can use the target.
2.Combine the flour with baking powder.
3. In the egg bowl, add salt and pour the milk. Stir.
4. Sift the flour mixture directly into the bowl with the other ingredients, gradually incorporating it. Stir until the dough becomes smooth.
5. Add the oil and mix once more.
6. Grease the form (25 cm) with oil, pour the dough, smooth it with a spatula and give the form to the preheated oven up to 200 ° С for 20-25 minutes, depending on the oven. Take the toothpick test.
7. Remove the cake from the pan, let it cool, then serve.
8.Optionally, cut the top of the cake, cover it with condensed milk and sprinkle with crumbs from the cut lid.
This recipe will help you because it is quick and contains affordable ingredients.
Cake with nuts and condensed milk. Recipe without baking
The cake with nuts and condensed milk has a delicious taste. The recipe is very simple and does not even require baking. Try our recipe and put a tasty and appetizing cake on the table.
Ingredients for semolina filling:
Ingredients for chocolate cream:
- 500 ml milk, 300 gr ground nuts
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 chocolate pudding
- 100 gr butter
Ingredients for the glaze:
Method of preparation:
Wallpaper a square tray (25 x 25 cm) with aluminum foil. We put the first layer of biscuits on the bottom of the tray.
Put the box of condensed milk in hot water for a few minutes. Then open the box and pour the condensed milk over the biscuits. On top we put a new layer of biscuits.
To prepare the semolina filling, pour 500 ml of milk into a saucepan, and boil it together with one and the sugar.
Add the semolina and mix well until you get a thick mixture. Put the semolina filling over the biscuits. Cover with a new state of biscuits. Let the cake cool.Now we can make chocolate cream. Boil 400 ml of milk. Add the ground walnuts and powdered sugar. Mix well and cook everything over low heat.
In the remaining milk we add the chocolate pudding powder. Pour the pudding into the boiled milk with nuts. Mix well until you get a thick pudding. We take the pudding from the fire and let it cool. After the pudding has cooled, add the soft butter and mix.
Spread the chocolate cream over the last layer of biscuits in the pan. Cover with a new row of biscuits.Heat the sweet cream and dissolve the chocolate in it. Pour the icing obtained over the cake.After the cake reaches room temperature, put it in the fridge.After a few hours, we can cut and serve the cake. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Creams made from condensed milk and cream, so to speak, are usually easier to prepare than others. However, their recipes can be complicated and thus became original by experimenting with the addition of various ingredients: cottage cheese, cream, fruit and so on. But no matter how complicated the cream is, the principles of its preparation for all methods and recipes remain the same.
- Usually, 2 to 5 ingredients are involved in the preparation of the & # 8220condensate & # 8221 cream. The temperature of each should be the same, so that it mixes better.
- If in the filling you decide to use berries and berries, then it is important to be fresh, even without signs of rot. Otherwise, the taste will be spoiled.
- Keep in mind that fruit cream cannot be stored for a long time, because fruit is a perishable product. This filler must be applied immediately. If it remains after scratching the cake, you can use it as a sweet cookie dough.
- You can cook the cream in deep bowls from almost any material: plastic, aluminum, enameled iron. However, if the table needs to be heated, aluminum is not in question. It is better to cook the jam in a plastic or enameled cup.
- Beat the best creamy mixer. Today's very popular mixers, unfortunately, will not make the air out of cream.
- It is necessary to immediately determine the taste of the paste and, depending on this, choose condensed milk. It is of three types: classic with sugar, boiled, and maybe with coffee, cocoa, chicory or vanilla.
- Choose quality products. When buying condensed milk, be sure to look for the GOST icon on the shore and study the composition carefully.
Only from quality products you can make a good cream and condensed milk for a cake. And, of course, it is necessary to cook with the soul. Then success is assured.
- 1 can of condensed milk (397 g)
- 4 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 220 g flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a sachet of vanilla sugar
- 100 g bitter chocolate
- 100 g old powder
- the juice of a small lemon
First melt the butter and let it cool. In a bowl, mix the condensed milk with the eggs, the salt powder, the vanilla sugar, the cooled butter and mix for 1-2 minutes.
Then add the flour mixed with baking powder and baking soda, and at the end add the chopped chocolate into small cubes.
Grease a guguluf form with butter and cover it with flour (or alternatively we can put it in a cake tin). Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 ° C, in the preheated oven.
When it is ready, turn it over on a grill and leave it to cool. When it is completely cold, prepare the icing by mixing the powdered sugar with the lemon juice. If the lemon juice is not enough to soften the sugar, add another teaspoon of water. let it harden, then portion and serve.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Cake with chocolate and condensed milk
If necessary, put the pot on the fire for a while. Put the condensed milk, honey, butter and sugar to boil over very low heat. Let the chocolate harden, then we can cut the cake into slices. The title says almost everything about this dessert. I say "almost" because the bar we're talking about today also contains fried nuts. CHECK WITH CONDENSED MILK AND CHOCOLATE, simple & delicious! If you like blueberries you can add in. Sweetened and boiled condensed milk & quotWarjonka & quot 6% fat, 397g, Steinhauer. Biscuits with condensed milk and chocolate. This cake with walnuts and condensed milk embodies.
Last weekend I made the cake baking marathon of my young life: 150 cupcakes, 100 macarons and 50 cake pops. A fine and delicious dessert, prepared according to a very simple recipe! I had 70 mini-pies, of which I filled only 30 with condensed milk cream and chocolate, the rest I will keep in a paper bag.
INGREDIENTS: For the chocolate top: -5 eggs. Biscuit cake with chocolate icing and condensed milk (without baking).
The eggs are mixed until they turn white and almost triple their volume. Add the oil a little and mix lightly, then the condensed milk.
Separately mix the flour with the starch, the baking powder and the chocolate balls. Pour over the egg cream and mix lightly with a spatula, until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
Pour the composition into special muffin tins, 2 tablespoons or more, depending on how large the shapes are. It is important to have the composition about 3/4 of the height of the form.
Put the forms in the oven over medium heat, for about half an hour, until golden brown. Leave to cool on a grill, then grease with chocolate cream and sprinkle with colored ornaments.
Cake with condensed milk and dried fruit & # 8211 easy, fast and simply insane.
& # 8220Check with condensed milk and dried fruit & # 8221 is a delicious dessert that goes great with a cup of tea or coffee. The cake is prepared very easily and quickly, it is aerated, with a delicate aroma of condensed milk, which will leave unforgettable impressions. Dried fruits offer an extra taste that you can't resist. Enjoy the cake with pleasure!
-380 g of condensed milk
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-Raisins, dried apricots to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs and condensed milk with the mixer.
2. Melt the butter, let it cool and combine it with the egg mixture.
3. Sift the flour and mix it with the vanilla and baking powder.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid mass and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the raisins and dried apricots to the dough and mix well.
6. Put the dough in a silicone mold.
7. Place the mold in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
8. Let the cake sit in the oven off for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from the oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Portion it and serve it with your favorite drink.
Watch the preparation in more detail in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
One of the few recipes that will occupy a leading place in your cookbook
"Condensed Milk Check" is an extraordinarily good dessert, ideal for a sweet break with a flavored coffee. The cake is prepared very simply, from accessible ingredients, is very delicate, airy and has an unmistakable taste. You can prepare this cake whenever you feel like something sweet, making your loved ones happy!
Condensed milk check
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 powdered sugar for sprinkling
Method of preparation
1. Beat the eggs with the mixer, gradually adding the condensed milk.
2. Melt the butter and let it cool a bit until it is room temperature. Add it to the egg mixture.
3. Be sure to sift the flour, mix it with baking powder and add vanilla to taste.
4. Mix the liquid mass with the flour and let the dough sit for 10 minutes.
5. Add raisins and dried apricots (or other dried fruit or if you want frozen fruit previously soaked in starch) if desired, and mix well.
6. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and bake the cake for 30-35 minutes or until it is ready.
7. Let the cake cool in the form for 10 minutes, then take it out on a plate and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.